Carmonts Player Profile

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, April 03, 2012

A Manchester based airsofter & fellow blogger as well getting around on a few familiar airsoft forums, meet:

Carmont

Player Name:
Chris Carmont AKA Carmont

Age:
19

Occupation:
Hotel Goods Control, & PTGairsoft Creator

Regular Skirmish Sites:
I don’t really have a regular site, I like to keep it fresh, But I would say SWAT Airsoft Area51 is one of my fav's.

Airsoft Experience:
Not long, around 14 months or so, but I’ve done alot in that time.

Team:
PTG


Where's Carmont?

What got you started in airsofting?
I’ve always had an interest in all things military and I come across a video on YouTube of a bunch of lads in some woodland shooting at each other, from then I’ve been hooked. That was about 3-4 years ago now.

Armoury:
Magpul PTS Masada,
KWA Glock 17,
G&P M4 Sentry,
TM M14 with DMR Body kit,
Socom Gear 1911
& Growing!

Load Out:
I really like the PMC look, so I usually play in some tan cargo pants, black t-shirt, Baseball cap. But PTG (My team) have just changed our look to OD, so I got myself a full set of Helikon OD SFU’s.

Fav Item of Kit:
This is a toughie, I would have to say my Magpul PTS Masada. It’s a solid gun and shoots beautifully

Top Tip:
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Fav War Movie:
Black Hawk Down, I’m an aspiring pilot, so I’m naturally drawn to this.

Interests:
Airsoft obviously, I do like he occasional fishing trip, and I’m a big helicopter junkie.

Follow PTG Airsoft on all these Social networking sites:
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/PTGairsoftTV
Blogger http://www.PTGairsoft.blogspot.com
Twitter http://www.twitter.com/#!/PTGairsoft


PTG Airsoft Blog Check it out! (click banner):

All Pictures courtesy of their respective owners via Carmont

If you would like your profile or team featured here why not get in touch via my Contacts page.

0 comments

Post a Comment